google-site-verification=4t9jvqaEvHdV0kPWt9qgOK7YnyeMBIBbUCYkyssmwIg CONTRIBUTE | Aide du Chrétien au Développement | Bénin

THE GIFT

Depending on the amount, your donation will either finance the technical and administrative expenses of the company or buy the first natural plants when they are harvested or buy one or more complete herds to allow one or more families Beninese to live decently. With this gift, you will receive a receipt for the amount sent, but it will not allow you to claim interest on the company's profits.

MEANS OF PAYMENT

We accept donations without minimum and in different currencies depending on the means of payment used:

Bank transfer: in CFA Francs or any other currency
Secure payment: Wire transfer or bank card, or other cards, thanks to PAYPAL without obligation of opening of account
Processors Payza, Payeer, ADVcash: Euros or Dollars
Exchangers: Bitcoin
Cash on site at headquarters, or by Western Union or International Express Money Order by the Post Office

THE ADVANCE OF FUNDS FOR THE PURCHASE OF PLANTS

During the introductory period and as long as we do not have enough cash to fill our warehouses, we allow investors to make a cash advance with 50% interest after 12 months of activity. Example: For an advance of $ 100, after 12 months, the investor will receive $ 150!
At the end of these 12 months, after 150% of the amount advanced, there will be no further commitment between the company and the investor, the contract stops at that time.
To avoid excessive administrative management and therefore costs, this amount will not be less than $ 10.
It will not be more than $ 5000, because that represents about 10 tons of plants, which for now is our maximum capacity.
Vegetables can be purchased several times a year (corn, beans, millet, soybeans, peanuts), so investors can make several cash advances for 1 year within the limit of 10 tons.

MEANS OF PAYMENT

We accept cash advances starting at 10 $ or 10 € or 6 000 FCFA minimum and in different currencies according to the means of payment used:

Bank transfer: in CFA Francs or any other currency
Secure payment: Wire transfer or bank card, or other cards, thanks to PAYPAL without obligation of opening of account
Processors Payza, Payeer, ADVcash: Euros or Dollars
Exchangers: Bitcoin
Cash on the spot at the head office, or by Western Union or International express money order by the Post Office

ACD will send the funds to investors by bank transfer or International express money order

If the maximum amount is quickly reached, this option will be disabled until additional storage is obtained.

THE CONTRIBUTION

Here you can participate in the financing of each breeding and allow a Beninese family to live decently, and interests will be paid to you to LIFE. Participation will be at least for a complete livestock + social benefits so you can redistribute your earnings every 8 months.
Since technical and administrative costs will be covered by the donations and resale of natural plants after storage, the shared profits will come from the sale of the animals minus 40% to cover the growth of livestock and the benefits of the following season. The remaining 60% will be called shared profits, and will be distributed every 8 months and will be divided as follows:
40% for breeders
32% for investors
28% for supervisor salaries and travel expenses

MEANS OF PAYMENT

We accept entries starting at $ 200 minimum and per identical tranche (200$) and in different currencies depending on the means of payment used:

Bank transfer: in CFA Francs or any other currency
Secure payment: Wire transfer or bank card, or other cards, thanks to PAYPAL without obligation of opening of account
Processors Payza, Payeer, ADVcash: Euros or Dollars
Exchangers: Bitcoin
Cash at the headquarters, or by Western Union or International Express Money Order by the Post Office


ACD will pay the profits to investors by bank transfer or International Express Money Order

PARTICIPATORY FINANCING

You can find our project on the participative financing platform (Crowdfunding) called Gofundme.com, quite legal and working internationally. Thus you will have the certainty of a secure payment by the means of your choice.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE FINANCIALLY

There are several ways to help us start this project: donation or participatory financing through a direct sending of funds for the purchase of plants or one or more herds or a crowdfunding platform that we will choose more later. This funding will allow you to get a profit-sharing.

Créé par Cathy VALLES

Tél. Bénin  +22967030660 ou  +22965594385

Tél. France  +33(0)658486939

Retrouvez nous :

APLAHOUE/ Aflantan, maison dalohoun Rue RNIE 04, Rep du Bénin

Ecrivez nous :

Suivez nous :